Friday, November 8, 2013

LAND OF MERLION PART III

I swear, this will be the final batch photos for my singapore trip.....XD

 amazing artsy staircase...

 watch out....

the BIG hotel definitely has the most comfy lobby, and it smells good....

 so weird seeing your name on tv....

my love....

hey, i wasn't ready yet!!!

authentic oz Hogbreath's steak...almost made me tear when i took my first bite..

mirror photo session 1.0

their settings definitely sold me...


 the best mocha i have had so far...

#ootd is a must

#ootd for dear...

first try on french cuisine...

cranberry duck leg...not too bad



 truffle oil chips, a bomb....!!

hello, long time no see, crepes !!



And from le iphone/mischa's TR350....


hug me hug me !!!

ooooohh...our skin look great here...



well, i only found the mirrors in the washroom...


too bubbled...almost choked us too death....



No comments:

Post a Comment