image via totallytrendy.com
Yes, overall/dungarees/pinafore or whatever you call made a HUGE come back this season. And this time, it comes with big choke full of varieties...
From left to right:
1. Rumi from Fashion Toast, the ultimate IT girl pairing her burgundy leather dungaree and make it super edgy as usual.
2. She Wears Fashion spice up the ordinary overall with sassy crop top.
1. Zoe from Fashiononymous definitely interpreted the girl-next-door/ college girl perfectly.
2. Neon Blush's Jenny styling set is way too ROYAL!!
1. Aimee from Song of Style neutralized the toughness of dungaree with flowy top.
2. Rachel from That's Chic. Typical go bold or go home kinda pair up.
1. Want something sweet ? Pair it with polka, floral or printed top just like Rachel from That's Chic did, sweetness overdose.
2. Luana from Le Happy rocking it with tribal printed skirt. Yeah they make-it-to-the-top too.
Alrighty, i think i'm gonna style my very own pair of overall too, like PRONTO...stay tune !!
*p/s: the beautiful set was engineered by my loveliest baby brother and yeah, he's just 19 ! Cant tell you how proud i'm of him. Do support his work ! much love xo..